D&D DesignTech of Snyder, Texas, is located in the Permian Basin, the nation’s most active and productive region for crude oil and natural gas. Our manufacturing company was founded in 2003 to capably serve customers needing surface and downhole solutions to problems of chemical injection for oil and gas wells.
Solutions include the following:
- Capillary Injection Accessories
- Dual barrier downhole chemical injection valves (bottom hole assembly)
- High pressure and high flow chemical filtration
- Wellhead surface manifold assemblies
- Patented anti-siphon/back pressure check valve
- Downhole corrosion coupon holder
- Customizable chemical injection pump systems
- Chemical injection flow verification switch
- High pressure quality surface check valve
- Chemical injection mandrels
In our nearly two decades of service we have expanded into a manufacturing and repair center and facility of more than 7,000 square feet, and we have developed a reputation among our customers in about 40 nations around the world for honesty, integrity, safety and efficiency. We test 100 percent of D&D DesignTech products before they are shipped to our valued customers to ensure reliability and dependability. Our research and development team keeps us on the “cutting edge” in our business.
D&D DesignTech is a member of ISNetworld, an online management platform that helps organizations, businesses, contractors and suppliers manage internal and governmental compliance requirements, and Texas Association of Business. D&D DesignTech has been awarded the Texas Governor’s Award for Small Business “for manufacturing and service excellence and a steadfast commitment to employees, customers and the community” and the McLaughlin Award from Snyder Chamber of Commerce for “significant contributions to the oil industry in Snyder and Scurry County, Texas.”